Garlic is known for its particular flavor, which gives our dishes a very exquisite twist. But beyond being an excellent condiment, the garlic has also been popularized by the many properties that have health, able to fight and prevent many diseases.
Although the smell and breath leaving the garlic does not make precisely favorite people, its medicinal properties make it one of the best foods you can consume daily to improve health. Currently there are divided opinions on the issue of eat garlic on an empty stomach because although some say that has no effect, others say it is really beneficial and effective in preventing lot of health problems.
Why is recommended to eat garlic on an empty stomach?
Consuming garlic fasting strengthens its properties antibiotic because, precisely when we wake up, bacteria are defenseless, so that fail to protect Garlic action to eliminate them.
Research has found that eating raw garlic fasting can help reduce symptoms of hypertension since, in addition to regulating blood circulation, also protects against heart disease, improves digestion, liver and bladder.
Garlic fasting also has properties that stimulate digestion and improve appetite. It is recommended to fight diarrhea and long-term consumption could also prevent different types of cancers.
Some experts suggest that garlic also helps combat the problems of nerves or stress, and would stimulate the secretion of serotonin, the hormone responsible for transmitting signals and regulate mood or mood.
Other important benefits of garlic
- Garlic is considered one of the best foods to detoxify the body .Thanks to its properties, helps fight parasites and worms, while stimulating the elimination of toxins that can affect the body.
- Frequent consumption of garlic may help prevent diseases such as diabetes , typhoid, depression , and cardiovascular problems, among others.
- Garlic also helps strengthen the immune system , preventing annoying colds, flu, coughs, colds and other infections of the respiratory system.
It is clear that to reap the benefits of garlic is very important to consume raw as cooked can lose up to 90% of their properties. Although the taste and smell of garlic can be unpleasant and strong, the benefits certainly outweigh the discomfort.
Different ways to consume garlic daily
- As mentioned above, the best way to reap the benefits of garlic is preferably consume on an empty stomach . The recommended dose general level are two cloves of raw garlic daily.
- TB: In this case it is recommended to eat a whole head of garlic during the day. You begin by consuming one or two cloves of garlic fasting, and the rest you consume throughout the day.
- Bronchial disease: For all types of bronchial disease can prepare a special infusion of garlic as a protagonist.
- 1 liter of water.
- 200 g of garlic.
- 700 g of brown sugar.
How do I prepare?
Put to boil 200 grams of garlic in a liter of water, add 700 grams of brown sugar and the resulting syrup consumed at least three times a day.
- 40 g of garlic.
- 100 ml of 90% alcohol.
How do I prepare?
Pica 40 grams of garlic in a bottle and then poured 100 ml of 90% alcohol.Cap the bottle well and let stand for 5 or 5 days. Then add 15 to 30 drops of this extract in hot water and this remedy is consumed every day.
- Garlic also you can take advantage externally in cases of insect bites or poisonous animal. Its antibiotic properties will help prevent infection and also helps keep mosquitoes away.
- Another way to harness the powers of garlic is applying it directly on the annoying warts . His powerful action significantly help reduce and prevent further transmission by the body.
- If not tolerate the smell of garlic or be allergic to this food, you can try to exploit their profits by buying garlic tablets or lozenges . Another option is to look for alternatives to combat odors leaving after eating garlic.