Vinegar and baking have been traditionally used in multiple ways for all kinds of health and beauty remedies. They are two effective, affordable and readily available products and food, so we should all have them at home.
In addition to being used as household cleaners or washing your hair naturally, in this article we explain how this combination is a health remedy to prevent all sorts of diseases and maintain ideal weight. Amazing, right?
Why combine vinegar with baking?
This remedy gives us all the benefits of apple cider vinegar and baking soda, which we will mention below. Baking soda and vinegar have pH opposites, ie alkaline and acid respectively, which allows us to make this drink without harm. In this way we obtain all the properties of the remedy without souring over our body, which has already altered the pH usually due to a poor diet or bad habits cause even more acidity.
Furthermore, although many people consume sodium to combat heartburn baking, that’s not good in the long term because it can alter the pH of stomach acid naturally. We need the hydrochloric acid of the stomach remains balanced so you can digest good food.
Properties of apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent medicinal food, capable of purifying our body and also revitalize it thanks to its abundant nutritional values .Contains vitamins A and B, essential fatty acids, enzymes and many minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, zinc, iron and silicon, among many others.
Most important properties
- It helps to eliminate toxins through its sulfur and also acts directly on the liver, helping us to better metabolize fats.
- Prevents urinary tract infections and cares our kidneys, as it helps us keep the urinary tract clean and acidic urine.
- Increases our metabolism and removes excess fat from our body, which helps us lose weight.
- It is a great diuretic, so it allows us to eliminate excess fluids in our body.
- Prevents dry eye thanks to its vitamin A.
- Improves digestive processes because it is rich in enzymes. Very useful in case of flatulence, heartburn, heaviness, etc.
- Fights constipation, improving the state of our intestinal flora.
- Reduces inflammation of the gums, in which case we recommend shaking a bit in the mouth before swallowing.
- Removes mucus in cases of colds and sinusitis.
- Reduces cholesterol, triglycerides and uric acid.
- Relieves cough and sore throat.
- Prevents muscle cramps thanks to its mineral content.
- Improves the condition of our skin and hair thanks to its vitamins and minerals.
- Reduce the risk of all types of calculations, whether bile, liver and kidney.
- Combat gastric hyperacidity, relieves immediately; also treats and prevents gastric ulcers, which occur in too acidic media.
- Prevents kidney stones uric acid.
- Calma urinary infections.
- Improves health and prevents dental problems such as cavities, gingivitis and plaque.
How do we prepare?
The ideal ratio is:
- A glass of warm or hot water as cold water can be harmful to the liver.
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- A pinch of baking soda.
Try the apple cider vinegar is organic and of the highest quality , and to be truly effective should be raw , ie not pasteurized . Following the method of production which in earlier times. In this way we will benefit from all its properties.
How do we take?
We can take from one to three glasses a day, but it is essential that you always do on an empty stomach at least one hour before the next meal.
If we make a clean body take a glass an hour before each of the three main meals. If instead you want to do maintenance, take a glass fasting, at least one hour before breakfast.
Images courtesy of katalopolis